Housekeeping Coordinator required on a part time basis to work either 30 hours OR 22.5 hours per week per week for the UK’s leading, largest and most established specialist travel company within staycation and holiday rentals based in their Keswick Regional Office.
What will I be doing as a Housekeeping Coordinator :-
- You’ll be responsible for managing direct and 3rd party cleaning teams to deliver operational excellence at a local level, in a role where the company invite your opinion on new ways of working and enhancements to working practices.
- Managing a team of direct and 3rd party cleaners to deliver excellent operations to property owners and guests, ensuring a consistently high quality when it comes to cleaning
- Ensure there is an appropriate supply of cleaners, for both present and future needs
- Ensuring all cleaners are appropriately trained
- Building a strong employer/contractor brand locally.
- Using data to inform how the company deliver and optimise quality, reliability and cost of service delivery.
Benefits of the Housekeeping Coordinator : -
- Full Time Basic salary equivalent of £20,020 – Based on 30 hours this equates to £17,160 or 22.5 hours at £12,870.
- Working around normal office operations Monday – Saturday.
- Full time equivalent of 25 days holiday, plus all bank holidays, circa 33 Days paid annual leave a year.
- Annual Company Bonus.
- Other excellent staff benefits including staff travel discounts etc;
What do I need to apply for the Housekeeping Coordinator role : -
- Ideally you will have experience of working within an administration and customer services role within a similar role such as housekeeping coordinator, lettings assistant for an estate agency or within property management however we will consider individuals that have worked in other fields of the travel & tourism or hospitality industry as well as individuals that are looking for their first career opportunity within the travel & tourism industry.
- You’ll have strong IT and organisational skills.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate an ability to deliver excellent customer services.
- You’ll be able to work well within a team with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
For more information about this Travel Customer Services and Operations Consultant role and to find out more about this leading cottage and holiday let company we are recruiting for please apply ASAP.