New Business Development Manager – Prestigious cottage and holiday lets arena
Shropshire / Montgomeryshire
- Home based in or very close to the area and you’ll ideally live in Newtown, Welshpool or Shrewsbury.
- Basic salary plus monthly sales commission with realistic On Target Earnings of £35k - £40k per annum however it is uncapped, so you can earn more if you’re an excellent sales professional other BDM’s are!
- You’ll also be provided with a Fully Expensed Company Car, laptop and phone, plus discounts on some of their travel brands too.
- Working Monday to Friday with flexible hours where you can adjust your hours dependant on clients and your areas business needs in order to meet sales targets.
The role in brief:-
- You’ll be based from home selling and communicating with prospective new property owners out and about in your area developing relationships with new clients whom are property owners to promote and sell the travel companies excellent branding to promote their property as a holiday let.
- You’ll be working for the UK’s longest established and most successful travel brand for the UK’s leading holiday cottage company.
- You’ll be responsible for self-generating your own leads as well as converting warm leads and effectively managing your sales pipeline to deliver results and sales targets.
- You’ll be identifying and sourcing new clients through local networking and developing relationships with estate agents and other key suppliers such as cleaning companies, accountants, maintenance contractors etc; in the area to generate referrals too.
- You’ll be negotiating with new and existing suppliers.
- You will be offering advice to new property owners and support on how to best feature and sell their property as a holiday let.
Successful candidates for this role in the past have backgrounds in:-
- The travel industry having worked in a similar role securing and developing new business sales within the UK based Tourism industry OR holiday lettings.
- Other travel industry sectors within sales, business development or account management
- Estate agency sales, especially within residential lets / lettings
- Have been an area sales manager / field sales / regional sales manager / business development manager from within other sectors
This is a full-time permanent new business sales role! Dedicated purely to the recruitment of new properties around the key areas to deliver and over-achieve sales targets due to higher sales forecasts of new properties required for customer demand in the region throughout 2021 and beyond.
For more information about this unique Business Development Manager role and to find out more about this leading cottage and holiday let company we are recruiting for please apply ASAP.