Working for the UK’s most successful and venerable travel brand within this sector you'll be based from home responsible for business development across Scotland & Northumberland, planning your own diary to meet with prospective clients such as holiday park and lodge park owners and...
• Represent The Company in a professional manner as an ambassador for both the Lodges and Parks programme.
• Identify new developments in the area and work closely with operators/owners and third party suppliers in order to secure involvement at an early stage.
• Design and implement a series of engaging and market leading tactical promotional campaigns in order to enter into new markets.
• Network with third party suppliers such as Lodge and Caravan manufacturers, consultancy services, trade bodies, estate agents, cleaners, financial advisors etc. building strong profile to help grow and develop further acquisitions in the territory.
• Establish a strong presence within the Lodges and Parks sector and attend regional and national events as the face of the Company to promote its brand
• Keep abreast of the new developments out in the field to ensure the Lodges and Parks programme is leading edge and feedback to UK Sales Director or other key stakeholders within The Group
Ideal candidates for this New Business Development Manager - Holiday Parks & Holiday Lodges role will:-
- Have held a role working as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or other similar sales and business development roles from within the leisure holiday home / caravan and lodge manufacturing sector or equally from other holiday park suppliers.
- Demonstrate Consultative sales experience from within the UK Travel & Tourism industry.
- Home based in Glasgow, Edinburgh or other Central Scotland areas.
- Basic Salary with exceptional OTE to be discussed on application.
- You’ll also be provided with a Fully Expensed Company Car, laptop and phone, plus discounts on some of their travel brands too.
- Working Monday to Friday with flexible hours where you can adjust your hours dependant on clients and your areas business needs in order to meet sales targets.
Cracking Recruitment are working in very close partnership on an exclusive basis with this leading travel business, so for a more detailed and comprehensive understanding of this excellent opportunity as New Business Development Manager- Holiday Parks & Holiday Lodges and the business we are representing please apply ASAP in the strictest of confidence.