Account Manager - Holiday Parks & Holiday Resorts
Covering the South West of England
- Home based in Devon or Cornwall however candidates that live in Dorset, Hampshire & Somerset will also be considered
- Excellent basic salary plus performance related bonus.
- You’ll also be provided with a Company Car, laptop and phone, plus discounts on some of their travel brands too.
- Working Monday to Friday with visits to your clients’ sites regularly through the week
The role in brief:-
This role is for the commercially focussed, the quick thinkers and the customer obsessed. On a basic level, you’ll be responsible for working with your park owners to maximise their commercial and strategic objectives. You will have direct account management responsibility for a portfolio of around 30-40 owners and will also have accountability for the smaller accounts within your region which will be ‘desk-managed’ within the call centre operation.
- You’ll be based from home and about in your area developing relationships with your assigned clients whom will be holiday parks, holiday resorts and lodge parks offering a consultative account management service to assist your portfolio of parks to achieve additional and increased bookings.
- You’ll be working for the UK’s longest established and most successful travel brand within this sector.
- You’ll be responsible for planning your own diary to meet clients as well as offering advice and support from your home office.
- You’ll be offering commercial strategy points to your clients assisting them on revenue and yield growth and development.
- You will be a total Ambassador of the brand and the parks you are representing.
- You will have total accountability for the performance of you assigned accounts.
- you will provide mentorship & guidance to the call centre teams who are representing these parks.
Put simply, you’ll be responsibility for revenue, retention, growth and re-contracting of your portfolio of accounts.
Successful candidates for this unique Account Manager role within UK holiday Parks & Resorts in the past have backgrounds in:-
- The UK Travel & Tourism industry ideally having worked in holiday parks or resorts in a client facing role such as an Account Manager, Front of House Manager or General Manager OR held a role within revenue and yield management.
Travel or hotel and hospitality industries having worked in account management, business development, revenue and yield roles OR alternatively have worked overseas for a Tour Operator in Resort
- Have been an Account Manager / Business Development Manager from within other sectors in a consultative B2B environment.
If you’re interested in discussing this opportunity please apply ASAP!