Property Housekeeping Coordinator – Based on the Isle of Arran for the UK’s leading and largest cottage and holiday lets company’s regional office.
The Property Housekeeping Coordinator will provide a courteous and efficient housekeeping service for holidaymakers and owners alike by arranging and supervising the servicing of their holiday let properties and to liaise with cleaners and owners alike on all matters relating to the managed service. The Property Housekeeping Coordinator will deliver a professional, efficient and quality sales and support service to all existing and new holiday rental property owners and caretakers, in line with the companies service promise, company process/procedures and relevant quality, contractual and legislative requirements ensuring the contribution to the delivery of the property management service & property retention plans.
The Property Housekeeping Coordinator will in brief: -
- Assist with the sales of the ‘Property Management Service’ function to new & existing holiday lettings owners
- To source & interview new cleaners as required for all properties covered under the managed service contract
- To inform caretakers of their duties by telephone/email and in some cases, organise last minute cover for late bookings.
- To arrange cover for those cleaners on holiday.
- To undertake regular, 4 weekly checks of all properties to ensure they are presented to the highest possible standards and to make note of any shortfalls to address within the office
- To complete all health & safety checks within each property as per company guidelines
- To complete a report if necessary to highlight areas of concerns in order to record the matter.
- To make a copy of the report and give to the caretaker.
- To discuss any shortfalls with the caretaker and to arrange a review at a future date.
- To review questionnaires and act upon any.
- Assist in responding to comments/complaints from guests regarding housekeeping issues and arrange compensation where necessary, with prior consultation with your manager.
- To ensure all linen is recorded for each property, clearly marked and signed out to the allocated caretaker.
- To ensure that caretakers are allocated ‘Housekeeping keys’ and ensure the key report is maintained & up to date.
- To report to the maintenance department any necessary works required, i.e. carpet cleaning, window cleaning, gardening, rubbish collection etc. and log the same on the printed reports.
- To liaise with owners should they have any concerns about our housekeeping service.
- Be designated with on-call duties on a rota basis
Benefits of working as a Property Housekeeping Coordinator include: -
- Basic salary plus standard rate of pay while on-call.
- Work 37.5 hours per week based on 5 days Monday - Saturday around 9am – 5pm.
- 25 days holiday.
- Other excellent staff benefits including staff travel discounts etc;
Suitable candidates for this Property Housekeeping Coordinator role will be able to demonstrate: -
- Experience in a service sector in a similar role having worked in estate agency lettings, managed services, holiday resorts and holiday parks
- Proven track record of successfully dealing and resolving customer issues
- IT Literate with good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Professional and credible demeanour
- Excellent organisational skills
- Face to face conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build relationships
For more information about this Property Housekeeping Coordinator role and to find out more about this leading cottage and holiday lettings company we are recruiting for please apply ASAP.