Property Maintenance Operative based from home required to join the UK’s leading, largest and most established holiday lettings operations team looking after their holiday rental portfolio across the Yorkshire Dales area, a role which would see you taking responsibility for Maintenance providing an essential service to their homeowners; their managed service takes the stress away from letting out a holiday home, as the company take care of cleaning, maintenance, check in – you name it, they’ll simplify the process and take the pressure away.
Overview of the role of Property Maintenance position : -
You’ll be responsible for holiday lettings property maintenance and repairs in and around The Yorkshire Dales, covering Ingleton, Kirby Lonsdale, Chapel Le Dales, Sedbergh and West of Hawes to Garside
The Regional Operations Team is responsible for delivering Operational Excellence to their Owners and Guests, at a local level. This is achieved through ensuring consistent operational standards when it comes to cleanliness, maintenance, service delivery and guest check-in, and it will be your role to deliver maintenance excellence on every job you do.
This is a genuinely exciting role for an operationally focused maintenance professional who enjoys offering a fantastic property maintenance and repair service which delight owners and guests through amazing local service delivery.
Benefits of working as a Property Maintenance Operative include: -
- Based from home ideally in locations such as Ingleton, Kirby Lonsdale, Chapel Le Dales, Sedbergh and West of Hawes to Garside
- Competitive Basic salary.
- Company annual bonus scheme
- You'll be provided with a Company Van & Fuel Card for business use.
- Working 5 days per week between 9am - 5pm Monday - Saturdays on a Rota.
- 25 days holiday plus all Bank Holidays, Circa 33 Days Paid Holiday a Year!
- Other excellent staff benefits including staff travel discounts, life assurance etc;
Suitable candidates for this Property Maintenance role will be able to demonstrate: -
- Understanding of DIY having ideally been a property repair worker, maintenance technician. maintenance engineer or building maintenance technician or similar roles within property repair and maintenance.
- The ability to prioritise and deliver a project from beginning to end, irrespective of external factors and pace
- Maintenance and General DIY skills and experience a MUST
For more information about this Property Maintenance Engineer role and to find out more about this leading cottage and holiday let company we are recruiting for please apply ASAP.