Property Maintenance Operative required to join the UK’s leading, largest and most established holiday lettings operations team looking after their holiday rental portfolio across the Salcombe area, a role which would see you taking responsibility for Maintenance providing an essential service to their homeowners; their managed service takes the stress away from letting out a holiday home, as the company take care of cleaning, maintenance, check in – you name it, they’ll simplify the process and take the pressure away.
Overview of the role of Property Maintenance Operative position : -
- You’ll be responsible for holiday lettings property maintenance and repairs in and around the Salcombe area.
- The Regional Operations Team is responsible for delivering Operational Excellence to their Owners and Guests, at a local level. This is achieved through ensuring consistent operational standards when it comes to cleanliness, maintenance, service delivery and guest check-in, and it will be your role to deliver maintenance excellence on every job you do.
- This is a genuinely exciting role for an operationally focused maintenance professional who enjoys offering a fantastic property maintenance and repair service which delight owners and guests through amazing local service delivery.
Benefits of working as a Property Maintenance Operative include: -
- Competitive Basic salary.
- Company annual bonus scheme
- You'll be provided with a Company Van & Fuel Card for business use.
- Working 5 days per week between 9am - 5pm Monday - Saturdays on a Rota.
- Out of Hours call duties.
- 25 days holiday plus all Bank Holidays, Circa 33 Days Paid Holiday a Year!
- Other excellent staff benefits including staff travel discounts, life assurance etc;
Suitable candidates for this Property Maintenance role will be able to demonstrate: -
- Understanding of DIY having ideally been a property repair worker, maintenance technician. maintenance engineer or building maintenance technician or similar roles within property repair and maintenance.
- The ability to prioritise and deliver a project from beginning to end, irrespective of external factors and pace
- Maintenance and General DIY skills and experience a MUST
For more information about this Property Maintenance Operative role and to find out more about this leading cottage and holiday let company we are recruiting for please apply ASAP.